Sunday, June 23, 2013

A little summer "wish list" game....Part 2: 1961



One of my buddies put his answers for 1960 on my Facebook page.  His answers were as follows:

1960
1. Ford Starliner
2. Corvette

3. Jeep Gladiator 

I'd be happy with any of these in any color combo.



Not much participation so far but I am going to keep going with it.

Same rules as before.

Pick three cars from the given year (this time it is 1961) that you would want and rank them in order of preference like in the previous post!

Number 3:  I would take the super rare 1961 Impala SS with the 360 hp 409!  A black one with a blue interior.  Bubble top all the way!

Number 2:  The canted headlight hardtop 300E with a 375 hp 413 Wedge.  Black with a red interior. 

Number 1:  Without a doubt my number one choice for a car in 1961 would be a black on black post 421 Super Duty Pontiac Catalina.  Swiss cheese frame and all!


I stumbled on this image of a Super Duty for sale at http://www.cars-on-line.com/59957.html 

No comments: