Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dallas New Car Show 2011


The Sting Ray concept rocked!



Check out the chrome ray!



I really dug this blue on the new ZR1...




Z06...


Vette GS...





A Chevy Sonic? Never heard of it before but it is on the way from what the stuff around it said.




CTS V coupe...













A rat rod influenced Kia? What is up with all the flat colors on imports this year and last year?









Big money, big fast...



Will this one do "185," and would you not know because you lost your license and now you can't drive?


I guess James Bond had a kid and needed a family car...




Jag with attitude.





New M1...




Pimp my ride must have been at the show or something...





Old car/classic car section...




The following cars all reminded me of growing up on my dads note lot...

Buick's like this were all over my dads lot when I was a kid in 70's.



Another fine example of note lot material...my dad sold the fool out of these back in the day.


Good luck selling vans like these with 4 buck gas LOL...






I wish I had a dollar for every idiot that tried to open the door on the gull wing at the show...






I am not sure if I dig Godzilla in red but I really love the GT-R.





If they ever get it together and put a V8 in this it will be a serious threat!






As cool as the lady is on the hood that hides the rest of it I am not feeling...






New Boss 3o2... I am more in love with them than ever now.




It is number 42...






The new "500."


Pool anybody?



The new "bad boy" Camaro: The ZL1




No comments: