Monday, January 31, 2011

GNRS 2011 Pics...I took a ton of pics and here is a sampling of them!


We did hit Vintage Ford first:






Loved this one with the injectors popping through the hood:










One rocking mill:










Yes it is a chopped and primered with flames new Camaro:














For Phil, CRAGARS!














A true monster:














My fav bike at the show...I wanna build one like this to ride to work:




My fav van at the show:








Old steel body gasser...too kool:


The only merc that matters:








Grapevines:





























The koolest freaking bomb ever! Check out all the stuff on it:




























In a perfect world this would have won the AMBR:





Cool 60's sports cars rule:











GT40, Gulf, nuff said:


I love this wagon:













Look under the hood of this one:


Chris Ito's work come to life:




I am still not sure on this 40 Ford thing, they just seem like to me you can still find them. I am still blown away that this beat a new steel 41 Willys to market...I would have thought somebody would have done that before a 40 Ford. It looked good though:



AMBR:


Troy's stuff:












Brian's hard work paying off and looking good:





Pat's Nitti clone looking killer:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrific shots of terrific cars. You have good taste (same as mine).