Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Country Burger Parking Lot Show in Plano, Texas.

I have been going to Country Burger since I was in high school. They have several locations now and I guess a year or so ago they moved one of the stores closer to where I grew up and today they had their first little Sunday parking lot show. Pretty good turn out for a hot Texas day.




I don't think I have ever seen a baby blue Lambo before...








The Dodge with the new Hurst Racing Tires on front to match the Hurst Racing Slicks...Go Hurst!




For once Bellflower done right!


It is for sale btw...If interested I have the phone number in another pic.


One of those cars with a horse on it...a Mustang maybe?



The Dizzer's '58.





Kelly's real Iris Mist '65!


And Kelly's 32...


Never see this 5 window before...late 60's early 70's build from the looks of it...


Real injected car...


Cally Special...



Daniel's orange big block '32...also for sale if interested.





No comments: