Friday, June 18, 2010

Well, this week is the LA Roadster Show, Back to the 50's, and the Hot Rod Reunion.

I have yet to make it to the Reunion and I usually either go to LA or Minnesota, but this year I am not going anyplace...bummer.


I got to thinking about the various shows I have been to during this part of the summer over the years and looked over some old photos.

I had totally forgotten about this car, a Kustom with a "K" 1955 Chevy.

I am not sure of the year that I took these, but I do know it was at Back to the 50's in Minnesota.


The color changing paint was very "novel" at the time and had not really been around much yet.


I usually do not care for flip flop paint but it worked on this car.


I think I saw it at least two years in a row and have never seen it since.


Is it still around?

Does it still look the same?

Do any of you know, and does anybody really read this blog?

1 comment:

Eric said...

Check it out...

http://public.fotki.com/Rikster/11_car_photos/beautiful_custom_cars/merl_berg/merl_berg_55_chevy/