Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What I want for Christmas...


Well, being all growed up and all I don't get to ask Santa for stuff anymore...but my daughter said I should do a list for Santa anyway.   I decided what the hey, so here is my list for Santa this year:

First off, although my guitar skills are not worthy of such a fine tool of rock-n style, I really want a Brian Setzer Candy Tangerine Hot Rod Guitar with TV Jones Classic pick ups.  

I am saving money up for one, so maybe someday.




I have 32's, my all time fav cars and consider myself very lucky to have what I got already, but since this is a "wish list" I would love a bone stock super strait 1940 (or 41, or 42) Willys Coupe that I could turn into the wicked "King Voodoo" Gasser running a blown hemi.




For some reason I don't think Santa is going to deliver...but who knows, the cartoons say if you believe in Christmas magic things work out.  We will see.

Merry Christmas everybody!




No comments: